Baby Ruth Turnovers
- 1 (10 count) tube refrigerator biscuits
- 1 Baby Ruth candy bar
- Oil for deep frying
- Confectioners' sugar
- Separate biscuits and roll thin.
- Cut candy bar into 10 pieces. Place 1 piece
in center of each biscuit; fold over and seal edges.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Recipes Using Candy Bars