Banana Toffee Pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 bananas
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Chopped pecans
- 1 Heath English toffee candy bar
- Pour milk into an 8-inch glass pie pan. Cover with foil.
- Fill a 2 quart shallow casserole with 1/4-inch hot water; place covered pie pan
in casserole. Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees F or until condensed milk is thick
and caramel colored, adding hot water to casserole as needed.
- Cut bananas crosswise into 1/8-inch slices and place in bottom of Graham cracker
crust. Spread caramelized milk over the banana layer. Cool for 30 minutes.
- Combine whipping cream and sugar, beating until stiff. Spread over caramel layer.
Sprinkle with the crumbled Heath candy bar.
- Chill for 3 hours or overnight before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.