This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Banana Toffee Pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 bananas
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Chopped pecans
- 1 Heath English toffee candy bar
- Pour milk into an 8-inch glass pie pan. Cover with foil.
- Fill a 2 quart shallow casserole with 1/4-inch hot water; place covered pie pan
in casserole. Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees F or until condensed milk is thick
and caramel colored, adding hot water to casserole as needed.
- Cut bananas crosswise into 1/8-inch slices and place in bottom of Graham cracker
crust. Spread caramelized milk over the banana layer. Cool for 30 minutes.
- Combine whipping cream and sugar, beating until stiff. Spread over caramel layer.
Sprinkle with the crumbled Heath candy bar.
- Chill for 3 hours or overnight before serving.