Bananas on Sticks
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bar
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 16 wooden sticks
- 4 cups Corn Chex cereal, crushed to 1 1/3 cups
- Melt butter in shallow baking dish in 300 degree F oven. Remove pan; add cereal
crumbs. Stir and return to oven for 10 minutes to lightly toast. Cool.
- Heat chocolate and shortening in double boiler over hot, not boiling, water until
melted. Pour into shallow pan and let cool 15 minutes.
- Dip bananas into chocolate and roll in crumbs. Freeze until set, about 2 to 3
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Recipes Using Candy Bars