- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whiskey
- 1 stick paraffin
- 1 large Hershey milk chocolate candy bar
- Soak nuts in whiskey for several hours.
- Mix together butter, sugar and whiskey. Form into small balls. Put a nut in the
- Melt paraffin and candy bar together. Put a wooden pick into each ball and dip
into chocolate mixture. Place on wax paper.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.