- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whiskey
- 1 stick paraffin
- 1 large Hershey milk chocolate candy bar
- Soak nuts in whiskey for several hours.
- Mix together butter, sugar and whiskey. Form into small balls. Put a nut in the
- Melt paraffin and candy bar together. Put a wooden pick into each ball and dip
into chocolate mixture. Place on wax paper.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Recipes Using Candy Bars