Butterfinger Angel Dessert
- 1 angel food cake
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 quart whipped cream
- Break up angel food cake into pieces.
- With a mixer, mix confectioners' sugar, butter and vanilla extract.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Put into a pan half of angel food cake and half of cream mixture over cake.
- Crush 5 or 6 Butterfinger candy bars. Sprinkle over cream mixture.
- Put rest of cake on.
- Add remaining cream mixture. Sprinkle remaining candy bar on top.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.