- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars
- Mix flour, coconut, brown sugar and oleo until crumbly and pat into a 13 x 9-inch
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. Stir frequently until brown. Cool.
- Cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, Cool Whip and miniature marshmallows.
Put on top of crust.
- Mix together the milk and pudding and put on the cream cheese layer.
- Crumble 4 Butterfinger candy bars and sprinkle them on top of a layer of Cool Whip that
was put on top of pudding layer.