- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars
- Mix flour, coconut, brown sugar and oleo until crumbly and pat into a 13 x 9-inch
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. Stir frequently until brown. Cool.
- Cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, Cool Whip and miniature marshmallows.
Put on top of crust.
- Mix together the milk and pudding and put on the cream cheese layer.
- Crumble 4 Butterfinger candy bars and sprinkle them on top of a layer of Cool Whip that
was put on top of pudding layer.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.