- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars, crushed, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture and 1 cup of crushed butterfingers bars. Spread in prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed Butterfinger bars over top of batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done.
- Cool and then cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Recipes Using Candy Bars