- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars, crushed, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, combine butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture and 1 cup of crushed butterfingers bars. Spread in prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed Butterfinger bars over top of batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done.
- Cool and then cut into bars.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.