These brownies are made extra-special by adding chopped Butterfinger candy bars.
- 1 (16 to 22 ounce.) package chocolate brownie mix
- 2 (2.1 ounce) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars
- Heat oven according to package directions. Grease baking pan according
to package directions.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in chopped
Butterfinger. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into pieces using wet knife.
Prep: 10 min | Cooking: 30 min | Cooling: 30 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
VeryBestBaking and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Recipes Using Candy Bars