As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 angel food cakes
- 4 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 7 Butterfinger candy bars, frozen and
- Mix together eggs, sugar, butter and Cool Whip.
- Crumble 1 cake and combine with 1/2 of the Cool Whip mixture in a 13 x 9-inch
pan. Sprinkle 1/2 of crushed candy bars on top. Repeat process with remaining ingredients,
layering on top of first.
- Chill for at least 3 hours, then serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Recipes Using Candy Bars