Butterfinger Candy Bar Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 1 can Milnot
- 6 large Butterfinger candy bars, grated
- Mix all ingredients well. Place in to a 1-gallon freezer can.
- Finish filling the freezer can with milk, then freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Recipes Using Candy Bars