Butterfinger Candy Bar Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 1 can Milnot
- 6 large Butterfinger candy bars, grated
- Mix all ingredients well. Place in to a 1-gallon freezer can.
- Finish filling the freezer can with milk, then freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.