Butterfinger Crumb Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 2 small boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 2 large Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) container
frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare and bake cake according to instructions on box in a greased 9 x 13-inch
- Allow cake to cool, then crumble into bowl.
- Mix instant pudding with milk until set. Pour half the pudding in the bottom
of a large glass bowl.
- Sprinkle half the cake crumbs over pudding. Pat cake into
- Sprinkle 1/3 Butterfinger crumbs over pudding and cake crumbs.
- Layer remaining
pudding, then press remaining cake crumbs into pudding.
- Sprinkle 1/3 Butterfinger
crumbs over cake.
- Spread whipped topping over cake.
- Sprinkle remaining Butterfinger
crumbs over whipped topping.