Butterfinger Crunch Pudding
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar
- Set Cool Whip in the refrigerator the night before making the pudding so
that it can thaw.
- Put the Cool Whip into a large bowl and stir in the box of dry instant chocolate
pudding. Stir until it is mixed in well and looks like chocolate whipped topping.
- Put the Butterfinger into a shallow bowl and crush into small pieces with
the back of a spoon.
- Stir the crushed pieces into the chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Recipes Using Candy Bars