As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups milk
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- Cool Whip
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars
- Mix flour, coconut, brown sugar and butter until crumbly. Pat into bottom of
a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until light brown. Cool.
- Cream together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, Cool Whip and miniature
marshmallows; put on top of cool crust.
- Mix together milk and vanilla pudding and put on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Spread a layer of Cool Whip over all, then crumble about 4 Butterfinger candy bars
and sprinkle over top of whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Recipes Using Candy Bars