This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Butterfinger Ice Cream Cake
- 1 brick vanilla ice cream
- 1 brick chocolate ice cream
- 1 pint cream, whipped
- 3 Butterfinger bars
- Break up Butterfinger bars. This is easier to do if you freeze the candy bars
first, then crush with a mallet.
- Cut ice cream into slabs. Layer 1 vanilla ice cream,
then Butterfinger crumbs, then chocolate ice cream, then Butterfinger crumbs, then
vanilla ice cream again.
- Top with whipped cream and Butterfinger crumbs.
- Put back into freezer until needed.