Butterfinger Ice Cream Cake
- 1 brick vanilla ice cream
- 1 brick chocolate ice cream
- 1 pint cream, whipped
- 3 Butterfinger bars
- Break up Butterfinger bars. This is easier to do if you freeze the candy bars
first, then crush with a mallet.
- Cut ice cream into slabs. Layer 1 vanilla ice cream,
then Butterfinger crumbs, then chocolate ice cream, then Butterfinger crumbs, then
vanilla ice cream again.
- Top with whipped cream and Butterfinger crumbs.
- Put back into freezer until needed.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.