This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 package mini-Butterfinger* bars, chopped
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth, then add chopped Butterfinger
- Fold in thawed Cool Whip. Put mixture into shell and let it firm in the refrigerator.
It is best to make this the day before you plan to serve it. If you are unable
to, put it in the freezer to firm.
* You can also make this with Oreo cookies, Peanut Butter Cups or Heath bars.