Butterfinger Popcorn Balls
Butterfinger candy and marshmallows make these popcorn balls extra special!
- 6 cups popped light microwave popcorn
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup light margarine
- 3 2/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large mixing bowl combine popcorn and candy bars.
- Spray a medium saucepan with butter-flavored cooking spray. Melt margarine.
- Stir in marshmallows and cook over low heat stirring constantly until smooth.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and gently toss until well coated.
- Spray hands with cooking spray and form mixture into balls approximately
- Set popcorn balls on wax paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container or wrap individually in plastic wrap.
Nutrition information per serving: : 285 calories, 2.7g protein, 53g carbohydrate,
7.3g fat, 3g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 1.5g dietary fiber, 216mg sodium
Exchanges per serving: 3 starch, 1 fat
Recipe and photo credit: Nestle and meals.com