- 2 Butterfinger candy bars
- 1 (11 ounce) package no-bake cheesecake
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Finely chop 1 candy bar. In small bowl, combine chopped candy bar, Graham cracker
crumbs and margarine. Set aside.
- Prepare filling according to package directions using milk. Stir into crumb mixture.
Cover and freeze for 4 hours.
- To serve, place scoops of frozen mixture into dessert dish. Cut remaining candy
bar in quarters crosswise. Cut each in half lengthwise. Place in frozen mixture
and top with cherries.
You can use any candy bars or cookies in mixture.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.