Butterscotch Ice Cream Pie
- 1 (3 5/8 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 (2.1 ounce) Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 21 Graham crackers, finely rolled (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup prepared whipped topping (for garnish)
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- Blend pudding and 1/4 cup water; stir in corn syrup and 2 tablespoons of the
butter; chill for 15 minutes.
- Reserve 1/2 cup crushed Butterfinger candy bar for garnish.
- Combine Graham cracker
crumbs, remaining crushed candy bar and butter. Press onto bottom and side of 9-inch
pie plate; chill 10 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 cup butterscotch sauce over bottom of prepared crust. Scoop ice cream
into balls; arrange over sauce. Drizzle with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes
before serving; garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Makes 8 servings.