- 5 pounds fresh figs, small variety
- 1 1/2 pounds granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Wash figs.
- Combine sugar and water in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Place figs in boiling
syrup and simmer one hour, uncovered. Let cool.
- Repeat the second day.
- On the third day boil slowly one hour, uncovered. Drain.
- Place on paper towel and dry in sun for three days.
- Candied Figs may be frozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.