- 5 pounds fresh figs, small variety
- 1 1/2 pounds granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Wash figs.
- Combine sugar and water in a large pot. Bring to a boil. Place figs in boiling
syrup and simmer one hour, uncovered. Let cool.
- Repeat the second day.
- On the third day boil slowly one hour, uncovered. Drain.
- Place on paper towel and dry in sun for three days.
- Candied Figs may be frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes