Candied Lime Peel
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Squeeze juice from limes and save in refrigerator for later use. Slice lime peels
- In a heavy saucepan on high heat, boil sugar and water for 3 minutes.
- Add lime peels. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 1 hour, or until skin is
- Cool on a wire rack set over a cookie sheet.
- Dry on the rack for 12 hours.
- Refrigerate in a covered container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes