- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup white corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup powdered milk
- Food coloring (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine sugar, butter, and corn syrup in pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Turn heat low and boil 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract.
- In a separate dish, combine confectioners' sugar, salt, and powdered milk.
Add all at once to the mixture in the pan.
- Add food coloring if desired. Stir until cool enough to handle.
- Shape into creative pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes