- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 3/4 cups light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and cook slowly in heavy 4-quart boiler (or
pot large enough to keep from boiling over) to firm ball stage (238 degrees F on
- Add salt and vanilla extract. Pour into buttered 12 x 9-inch pan and let cool.
This will take several hours.
- When cool, cut into squares and wrap in wax paper.
Makes about 9 dozen pieces.
Will keep for several weeks.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes