This is not a hard candy. It is chewy and absolutely divine.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 cup
- 1 3/4 cups light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups
- Mix sugar and cocoa. Add other ingredients in heavy pot. Cook at medium to medium-high
heat until candy thermometer reaches 246 degrees F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with butter and pour in candy. Let cool and cut into
- Wrap each piece of candy in plastic wrap, twisting the ends.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.