This is not a hard candy. It is chewy and absolutely divine.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix sugar and cocoa. Add other ingredients in heavy pot. Cook at medium to medium-high
heat until candy thermometer reaches 246 degrees F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with butter and pour in candy. Let cool and cut into
- Wrap each piece of candy in plastic wrap, twisting the ends.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes