- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups coconut
- 6 cups oatmeal
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cocoa, sugar, milk and butter in large pot. Boil for 5 minutes and remove
- Add vanilla extract. Stir in coconut and oatmeal. Combine well.
- Drop onto wax paper lined cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes