- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package raw peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring, optional
- Boil sugar and water until sugar is completely dissolved. Add food coloring if
- Add peanuts. Cook until most of the moisture is absorbed, stirring constantly.
Pour onto a greased jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Stir. Sprinkle with salt. Return to oven.
- Bake 20 minutes more.
- Remove and cool.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.