Coconut Cream Candy
- 8 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cups light corn syrup
- 1 (1 pound) package coconut
- Food coloring
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook sugar and corn syrup in a saucepan with 1 scant cup water to soft crack
stage (270 to 290 degrees F) on candy thermometer.
- Add coconut; mix well. Spread in shallow heatproof dish. Cool.
- Knead like bread until creamy.
- Add desired flavoring and food coloring, mixing
well with hands. Shape into loaf.
- Slice when firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes