- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a rolling boil in a medium saucepan for exactly
1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Quickly spread on either wax paper or greased cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool, and then cut into squares.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 10, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.