- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a rolling boil in a medium saucepan for exactly
1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Quickly spread on either wax paper or greased cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool, and then cut into squares.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 10, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes