Maple Sponge Candy
This tastes like the old-fashioned sea foam candy which used to be available
at Christmas time.
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- Combine syrup, sugar and vinegar. Cook to hard crack stage (300 degrees F).
from heat. Quickly sift in baking soda. Mix well.
- Pour into a 9-inch square pan.
- Glaze with melted chocolate chips.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.