- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup molasses
- Few grains salt
- Cook sweetened condensed milk, molasses and salt together in a heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until hard ball forms when tested in cold water (250 to 266 degrees
F on candy thermometer).
- Cool on a buttered platter or pan.
- Pull, with buttered hands, until firm.
- Stretch into a long rope and cut into
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.