- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup molasses
- Few grains salt
- Cook sweetened condensed milk, molasses and salt together in a heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until hard ball forms when tested in cold water (250 to 266 degrees
F on candy thermometer).
- Cool on a buttered platter or pan.
- Pull, with buttered hands, until firm.
- Stretch into a long rope and cut into pieces.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.