Peanut Butter Drops
These are great little snacks if you like peanut butter like I do. My kids scarf
them up as quickly as I can make them.
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter (do not use reduced fat or generic
brands for this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 to 5 cups cornflakes
- In a large saucepan, bring the corn syrup and sugar to a boil. Add the peanut
- Remove from the heat, stir in vanilla extract and cornflakes.
- Drop by heaping teaspoon onto wax paper.
- Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 6 1/2 dozen.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/19/01 5:55:05 am.