Cheesecake Bon Bons
- 1 (11.1 ounce) package JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake
- 1 cup cold milk
- 30 lollipop sticks
- 1 (7 ounce) container BAKER'S Real Dark Semi-Sweet Dipping Chocolate
- Decorations, such as assorted sprinkles, colored sugars, chopped PLANTERS Nuts (optional)
- Beat cheesecake filling mix and milk with electric mixer on low speed just until
moistened. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. (Filling will be thick.)
- Stir in 1 cup of the crust mix.
- Place remaining crust mix in resealable plastic bag; reserve for later use.
- Pour filling mixture into large bowl; cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Roll filling mixture into 30 balls with moistened hands, using about 1 tablespoon
of the filling mixture for each ball.
- Place in single layer on wax paper-covered baking sheet. Insert lollipop stick
into center of each ball.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt dipping chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip frozen pops into chocolate, turning to coat completely and scraping off excess
chocolate on side of container.
- Immediately dip balls into reserved crust mix and/or desired decorations.
- Freeze for an additional 2 hours or until chocolate is set.
Recipe credit: kraftrecipes.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bon Bon Recipes