Hawaiian Bon Bons
- 8 ounces white chocolate, cut up
- 1 cup unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest (optional)
- In a 1-quart glass bowl, heat white chocolate in a microwave oven on medium
for 2 minutes; stir.
- Return to microwave and heat on medium 1 1/2 to 2 minutes longer, or until
melted and smooth when stirred.
- Stir in nuts, coconut, and orange zest. Carefully spoon into 25 (1 1/2 inch)
paper bon bon cups, filling to top.
- Let stand at room temperature, or refrigerate 1 hour or longer, until firm.
- Store, well wrapped, in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bon Bon Recipes