Kahlua Bon Bons
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs, finely rolled
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Roll into small balls.
- Dust with additional confectioners' sugar.
- Let stand in covered wax paper lined tin for several days before eating.
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 5/5/02 6:02:26 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bon Bon Recipes