- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces coconut
- 24 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 tablespoons solid shortening shortening
- Mix together condensed milk, butter, sugar and coconut.
- Cover with wax paper and chill for 24 hours.
- Melt chocolate with shortening.
- Roll coconut mixture into balls and with fork dip into chocolate.
- Drop on wax paper to let cool and dry.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bon Bon Recipes