Raspberry Bon Bons
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces chocolate chips, melted
- 3/4 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves, seedless
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, finely chopped
- Combine cream cheese and chocolate. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in crumbs and preserves.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in chopped hazelnuts.
- Chill for several hours.
Yield: 30 balls
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 11/27/2001 7:34 am.
>> BONBON RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.