Black Walnut Brittle
Create an impossibly thin gourmet brittle with caramelized sugar and crunchy
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Hammons Black Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, mix syrup, sugar, water, salt and butter. Bring to a boil
until sugar is dissolved.
- Add black walnuts then cook to a hard crack.
- Add vanilla extract and pour onto buttered cookie sheet.
- Break into pieces when cool.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Hammons Products Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.