- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 pound butter
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Butter a large cookie sheet. Sprinkle with half of chocolate bits and half
- Cook butter and sugar until candy thermometer registers 300 degrees F.
- Our butter and sugar mixture over chocolate bits and almonds; top with remainder
of chocolate bits and almonds.
- Allow to cool and harden.
- Break apart.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.