Butter Crunch Toffee
- 1 pound butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white syrup
- 1 (6 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter and sugar.
- Add water and syrup. Cook over low heat to 300 degrees F (crack stage).
- Pour into jellyroll pan.
- Spread with frosting and break into pieces.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.