Butter Rum Brittle
Yield: 14 servings
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half (24 squares)
- 3 (1.14 ounce) rolls LIFE SAVERS Butter Rum Roll Candy, finely crushed
- 1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped toasted PLANTERS Pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with foil.
- Place Graham squares, with sides touching, in single layer in baking pan; top evenly with the crushed candy.
- Bake for 6 minutes or until candy is melted; sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- Spread chocolate over topped Grahams with spatula; sprinkle with pecans.
- Cool completely.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.