- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup white corn syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 Hershey chocolate candy bars
- Butter a 9-inch square pan.
- Cook sugar, corn syrup and water over medium heat until 305 degrees F on
a candy thermometer.
- Stir in peanut butter. Pour into prepared pan.
- While still hot, put 3 Hershey bars on top and spread evenly.
- When set, break into pieces.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.