- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 12 (1.05 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- Combine butter, sugar and water in a Dutch oven; cook over low heat until
candy thermometer registers 300 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and immediately pour into 2 buttered 12-inch pizza pans.
- Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water. Spread over brittle;
sprinkle pecans evenly on top.
- Press pecans into chocolate.
- Let stand until chocolate is firm.
- Break candy into pieces.
Yield: 4 pounds
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.