Chocolate Butter Brickle
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 6 regular-size Hershey milk chocolate bars
- Melt butter in saucepan, add sugar. Heat until boiling. Stir in water and
syrup. Cook over medium heat to 290 degrees F.
- Quickly stir in nuts.
- Pour onto buttered baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate bars in double boiler. Pour over butter mixture.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.