Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts
- Combine butter, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add sugar.
- Blend flour.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Press to ends of jellyroll pan (15 x 10 x 1-inch).
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Completely cool and break into pieces.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.