Chocolate Peanut Brittle
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips or 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine sugar, syrup, water, and salt and boil to hard crack stage (300
degrees F) without stirring.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in chocolate chips, butter, vanilla extract
- Pour quickly onto buttered cookie sheet.
- When cool, break into pieces.