Chocolate Peanut Brittle
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips or 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts
- Combine sugar, syrup, water, and salt and boil to hard crack stage (300
degrees F) without stirring.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in chocolate chips, butter, vanilla extract
- Pour quickly onto buttered cookie sheet.
- When cool, break into pieces.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.