As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (7 ounce) jars macadamia nuts
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Butter a large baking sheet; set aside.
- Cut nuts in half; set aside.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, combine sugar with 1/2 cup water and corn
syrup. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Stir in nuts; cook, stirring constantly, until medium brown (do not burn
- Remove from heat; quickly stir in butter and baking soda.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
- Cool on pan on wire rack.
- Break into pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Brittle, Brickle and Toffee Recipes