Reese's Frito Munch Candy
- 4 cups thin pretzels, broken up into 1/2 pieces
- 4 cups Fritos, broken into pieces
- 20 mini Reese's Peanut Butter cups, cut in half
- 1 1/2 sticks salted butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups salted cocktail peanuts, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a jellyroll pan with non-stick aluminum
- Place the Fritos and pretzels in the pan.
- Sprinkle with the Reese's cups and 1 cup of the peanuts.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat and then add the brown sugar.
Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for two minutes. Stir several times to
make sure that the sugar is dissolving well.
- Pour the sugar mix over the dry ingredients in the pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and using a wooden spoon, push the dry ingredients
closer together on the pan.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and place the pan back in the oven for
- Remove pan from oven, and spread the now melted chocolate over the dry ingredients.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of peanuts.
- Let the mixture cool for several hours until the chocolate sets.
- Cut into squares or break into pieces and serve.