As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan. Add sugar, water and corn syrup and cook
over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cook, without stirring, to
300 degrees F on candy thermometer or hard crack stage.
- Remove from heat.
- Quickly stir in 1 1/2 cups nuts and pour onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Let cool.
- Melt chocolate over low heat. Spread over cooled toffee.
- Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- When chocolate is set, break into small pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Brittle, Brickle and Toffee Recipes