Toffee Butter Crunch Candy
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 large Hershey bar
- Have ready a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add sugar, corn syrup and cold water. Stir until
sugar is dissolved. Cook over medium heat stirring occasionally. Cook until
300 degrees F. At about 275 degrees F add chopped pecans.
- Pour onto prepared pan and let stand for a few minutes.
- Break Hershey bar into pieces and lay on toffee. Allow to melt and spread
- Sprinkle with finely chopped pecans.
- When cold, break into pieces.
- Store in tin container with wax paper between layers.
Makes one 13 x 9-inch pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Brittle, Brickle and Toffee Recipes