Toll House Brittle
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces chocolate chips or butterscotch chips
- 1 cup nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine butter, vanilla extract and sugar and blend until fluffy; add
- Press into jellyroll pan and bake at 375 degrees F for about 25 minutes
or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan and turn out and break into pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Brittle, Brickle and Toffee Recipes