As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups light cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted almonds
- Butter bottom and sides of a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In 2-quart saucepan combine sugars, corn syrup, cream and 1/4 cup butter.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugars dissolve. Continue cooking, stirring
occasionally, to firm ball stage (248 degrees F).
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and almonds.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caramel Recipes